Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beautiful young Belgian Queen

I live in Italia since 12 years, I was 18 when I came here for my university. I like italy , because it is a beautiful country but I adore my belgium too.
Belgium and Italy are not so far from each other...
The Queen of Belgium is the italian Paola Ruffo di Calabria, who married King Albert.
Paola was considered one of the leading beauties of Europe in her youth.
She is still a very charming and beautiful lady.
But look at these pics that I've found on a flea market in Antwerpen...

...so beautiful and look at her hair...




greetz my ladies

6 comments:

AlicePleasance said...

Ah, che bello il cappellino/acconciatura nella prima foto...prenderò ispirazione :-)

Il niopvo blog header mi piace moltissimo!

Greetz from Tiz said...

si è vero...prenoto subito un cappellino 'regina paola'!

finalmente ho comperato uno scanner e allora sto facendo le prove :-)

Witchcrafted Life said...

She's so sweetly beautiful...almost delicate. Like an even softer version of Grace Kelly or Sandra Dee. Such pretty photos, thank you for sharing them, honey!

Big hugs!
♥ Jessica

Louise said...

So beautiful. I love the hairpiece in the first image.

emma wallace said...

Very beautiful and glamorous! Love her outfit in the second pic.

Poke Salad Annie said...

wow, she is stunning. so elegant. thanks for sharing these :)